March 19, 2004

*w.A.i.t.I.n.g*

Trust in the Father's care and protection

haix...yesterday wan jie last min cannot mkae it...sHo i and le wei wenta bugis...den she went to buy sling bag *same as mi...*hmm....that shows i've got good taste...haha...actually is my sista choose one...le wei bought it at 15 bucks...tat time my sista buy was 20 lyk tat...arrgghh....i made a lost!after tht,went to find trisha's burfday present...le wei and jane dun plan to buy...although i lyk to save $$...budden i buy smth for trisha...its actually quite cheap...cannot tell the price!!!....its SUPER cheap lorx...i will pass it to kleo on monday cUz she g0rt trisha's address....den my mum got home..i told her that my fren cannot make it today sHo postpone to sat....after that,i asked her whether she know where is "Golden Dragon"....She said SHE KNEW!!!!i was lyk so angry wif myself....shld have asked my mom...but nvm...i and le wei planned to go today...sho.......chaoZ~...haha....frenz...take cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing