March 27, 2004

*w.A.i.t.I.n.g*

Trust in the Father's care and protection

haha...bac from choir practice...my mom today got work overtime...haha...good or bad??YESH!!...my bed is coming on sunday....*elated*...whahahax....sleeping so many years of mattress...finally can sleep on bed lo....bored...im gonna study vocab later...no confidence in vocab test....geo test...haix...wad am i gonna to do??just to wiat for e results...Lord,i pray tat i will be able to get to know my marks SOON....if im be able to pass my geo with flying colours....den im going to reward myself wif a new wallet....cuz mine too old liaox....got ketchup sauce,chilli sauce...and some other funny things...its quite dirty liaox...hmm...later im gonna study...i want to change to a new hp model at e end of tis year...MMS handphones attracted mua a lot...i8 lyk de ringtone sound...if can...i would lyk to buy nokia 7200....budden i know its MISSION IMPOSSIBLEhaha...k..gtg...chaoZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing