May 21, 2004

haix...

Trust in the Father's care and protection

problems......troubles....which are temporary.....but keep buzzing in my mind...haix....wad am i going to do....at first shld i say?????now tat i say liaox....some of them gort into hot soup....why shld shi Li be inside......when she did nth at alL...this world is sho unfair...why....why....tell me why....i reallie realllie reallie....................WISH that i could turn back e tyme....now they r all memories....they will remain in my heart....e happy times....e seow seow times....together....so fun....they will never fade away...even if i die....hahaha......am i writing a compo???fine....dun tok about this...only makes me more troubled...no moood at all.....next week will be getting my results...dunno i did well or not.....but i placed in my best....i've tried to squeeze all those FACTS....KNOWLEDGE......in my brain....haha...today will be going cell....today cell will be very important to me....cuz i needa pray hard...aiyah.....dun care liaox....i dun even know wad to do...God....pls help me....in jesus name i pray.....amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing