June 12, 2004

]back[

Trust in the Father's care and protection

yoshiex...back from |Tiong Bahru|...JuSt n0w went to |clean| my teeth....yeah...now my teeth is |REAL CLEAN| ler...tel u something arhxx...my fren is going to rebond hair....guess who's tat....HO!HO!HO!....she's none other than |LEWEI|...haha....her wish is finally FULFILLED!!!!heez~aniwae..bought a lot of things from there....n....its all for me...cuz my mother din reallie buy anything lorx...she just walk walk...n eat eat....n tats alL...haha...and u know wad!...my PL2 bloggie is all updated by meee.....haha....see...im so wei da...haha...kidding...kidding...im not wei da...cuz i dun do wei da de shi qing....kleo is off to |PUHKET|...she's gonna have great fun there...haix...not lyk me...staying in SIngapore...Touring around singapore...haha..not bad actually...(PITY ME!)....at least hor...my sister got go MAlaysia....i tell u one thing hor...i havent even been to |GENTING!!!!|i have not been out of Singapore for ages...OMG!haix...now its lyk im cooped up in Singapore....n Singapore...n SINGAPORE!!!!!when i was young...i've been to Thai...but tat its lyk when i was a little child only...an |INFANT|now i have forgotten all about Thailand...
i feel lyk going to cruise leiixx...haix...*sobxXx* *sobxXx*i think tats all for today bahxx....aniwae....had a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing