July 10, 2004

musical...

Trust in the Father's care and protection

haha..tonite im going for my school musical..yay!...it will fun...i think...heard from ppl tat those drama ppl dress until very nice worz~...cant wait to see them...im finished with my mopping of floor...as i have promised my mother...or else she will be unhappy mahxx...yeah...aiyoh...now my whole body aches...arrgghh...later will be meeting jia yu,wan yee...n the rest...we'll go together ma...hmm...pondering on wad to wear lei...its a concert..maybe i'll shall wear a skirt???haha...some of the boys will be going..dunnoe will they laugh at me anot?aniwae...they have seen me in skirt wad....haha..SCHOOL SKIRT!okok..enough of my crapz...whoo hoo~..if im not wrong..i shld have finish doing my hw??hmm...nth to worry about..oh man..the home econs...whenever i think of it...haix...i'll feel restless...hmm..have been doing research for days ler...dunnoe wad to write...*bleahx*....=(...wad am i going to do???later i'll take out all the nice clothes...oh man!!!!now i've got the tickets...and i have to think of smth to wear...haix...will blog when im back??yar..tatarz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing