November 11, 2004




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

yesterday went to the NEWater Visitors' centre...was cool...yupps...aniwae...changed skin...please give me some comments on the skin...they used the method called "Reverse Osmosis"...this is a scientific name...haha...There are only three process...so easy lor...but i forgotten the steps lar.....den after touring the whole process..we were ready to go back...den tat stupid bus caused us to wait soooooo loooonnnnggg....iyo...moreover,i hafta go fer choir...haven eat lunch...lewei has to come my house due to some reason...very pai say to say...but luckily...we ate fast lar....ate Tom Yam lorx...so we went there in time!!!!choir was so boring sia...had sectional training....iyo..i still dun know how to sing the song....so confused lei...haix...then,we had one set piece called the "sunset"....tml hafta go choir again...oh!yah!me and lihua gonna request to Ms Ong whether we can go to Ms Loh's concert...wondering how she sings....arouse my curiosity lei...later in de evening ahfta go to my relative's wedding....at Suntec...sob...cANt watch my favourite tv programs.....argh...whatever...tell sue lee to help me record lar...hee...shall blog more after coming back from the wedding dinner...chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing