December 04, 2004




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
my sister lost her hp!!!!and its Samsung E600C....if singaporeans r honest.....den we dun need policeman ler...aiyoh...the hp itself cost more than 300 bucks....shld have let me use lorx....i will make sure i will taKe care of it...and not lose it de...until now...neither my wallet nor my hp is lost....u see...i will take care!!!!and not so careless....haix....now hor...my im so heartbroken....tat hp got camera wor....can take fotoz..got my picture inside neh....very precious de....aiya...dun want to tok about it ler.....lost liao....no use crying over spilled milk....today is my choir conductor's concert neh!!!!!!but i nvr go watch cuz the ticket is quite expensive...cant afford..lihua finally have her internet again!!!!yay!!!!can chat with her liao....my show going to start le.....chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing