December 22, 2004




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

i gave yuu myy heartt,minnd, body annd s0ul.

i gave yuu my lurvve,fer y0u make myy wh0le.

i gave yuu thys pr0miise,e pro0mise tuu tryy.

i gavve y0u each breatth,annd e tears ii criedd.i give y0u myy past,my future andd n0w.

ii gave yuu myy th0ughts,myy h0pes annd thyys v0w,tuu gif yuu myy v0iceeee.annd e music ii sing.

ii give you f0reverr.i giff yuu thys ring,I gif yuu myy w0rld.al e painn and striife,

i gif yuu myy handds,learn tuu share my lyfe.i give y0u thyys kiiss,and these w0rds i say,

i'll cherish y0u alwaees.as of this day.I give yuu myy faith,daat these words are true.forr tuday,

ii swear,tuu spend myy lyfe wiff y0u.i mishh yuu( ((:

copied tis for fun...stole it from someone's blog..=p

l0ls.choir has taken away half of my yesterday and today....we need to practise for Christmas Carol lor.haiyo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

testing