April 21, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
yoshiex...took 2.4 run todayy....i did my best...and im very happy although din get a very good timing...Lewei and i ran together....really!!!!only a small part of the last round...during my last round...a lot of people encourage me...Lewei,Divinia and my PE cap...i almost walked...but Lewei gave me a pat on my shoulder...telling me to continue...i ran past divinia....she shouted "Jia you"!!!!!woah!!!tat motivate me...!!!!shi yun encouraged me too!!!!love ya gurls man!!!i pia on the last part of my last round...that when i pao qi lewei...Lewei lost me by 2 seconds!!!!haha...im almost collasped after the run.....
actually im supposed to start my exam revision.....me naughty....want to play computer...cuz the temptation is too great to resist...l0ls.okays.jane sent me a song...which lewei has been always bugging her....quite nice...is the hai tun wan lian ren...the last part of the show...hmms.tats all.shall blog more..im struggling with my maths now...!!!!argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing