June 16, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
l0ls.todayy was a meaningful day for me.yuan xin,my SIX years best friend.for those who dunno.i was transffered from another school to GMPS.yups.made it special this time.invited her to my hse.i suppose tat she has forgotten how my she l0oks like.BUT she still rmbr it!!!haha...was surprised!ate mac.den come up to my hse...she helped me with my friendster stuff...!!!YAY!!haha..now no nid to confirm the email code or whatever larhs.after tat went sing post.to this fashion.bought 1 tube.im intending to wear it WITH JACKET OR SHIRT!!cuz im not very comfortable revealing..i think its quite improper.out of the blue,i forgot to pass the present to her.!den made her WALK all the way to my hse again.no..i walked with her larhs.cuz we've still got time marhs.yups.she becum prettier lerhs.and also know how to doll-up herself.WOW!still got suitors wor.but she rejected as she dun want to go into BGR at such a young age.yups.den sent her to MRT and said bubbye to her.*sob* will only see her again in december i guess?who knows?okayy..next week shall be ming yu's turn.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing