June 25, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
school starts next mondayy.now i find blogging is such a chore.nowadays,i blog only one sentence.now i have to wake up at 6am in the morning.30 mins earlier.argh!!!!!stoopid larhs.630 have to start leaving my hse to catch 640 bus.after school taking bus 26.i hope there will be plenty of bus 26 and i know tat every bus26 will be overloaded.hahas.yesterday was given a new timetable.still the same larhs.EVERYDAY have to face JJ...when school reopens.i will be very busy.not able toelp my mother with chores.even if im home early.i will be very tired liao.also dun have mo0d to help my mother.monday have PE and ch0ir.bring choir file is tedious for me.cuz my file nvr pack derrhs.even the christmas songs are still inside.hahas.its really very heavy.Ms ong will be leaving us on monday and Ms tan will take over.next friday my mother will be taking results.haix.haix.haix.haix.
okayys.er.shld i plan an entry a month?haha...dunn0.maybe feel lyk blogging dne blog lorhs.last tiem i used to love to blog.but now the interest of blogging is fading.nvrmind.bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing