July 28, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
argh.now im trying to figure out how to sketch a graph...
tml...there's A maths test..mugging now.
some ppl gave me tips...hahas!
but dunno izzit the same paper or not..
maths is driving me nuts.maths...and maths..and more maths...
argh!!!!!!!!!!!i cant stand it!i just wish tat there will no maths....
but if there's no maths...den how do we count money?
oh wells.whatever.i just hate maths...
im just studying for the sake of studying....
maths is definitely not my passion.
enough of maths.
normal routine.YAY!tml im going for pizza hut...
tat student express meal thingy...
im losing my voice...aiyah...hack lar..
eat first..hahs!my monday dinner was suppose to be Hawaii.
but i was down with a slight fever..and there...
and its on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!falling sick on my birthday?!?!
wad a rotten luck!
now i will just have to study...and enjoy myself tml...
er...but wait...where's my A maths textbo0k?
............*searching*

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing