March 12, 2006




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
AW.i got a SUPER LOUSY self-discipline!
when i said to myself i will use the comp
for only half an hour
BUT!!i ended up facing the computer screen
for TWO HOURS!
oh my oh my!
i just cant resist the temptation.
ok.the big N and O are scaring the hell out of me!
its still a question whether i can get tat one
digit mark for my N.
I NEED COUNSELLING!!!
anyway im currently loving dirty lil secret.
its sung by all american rejects.
peeps.if u want it..feel free to msn me:)
i flunk my english.man.
CHERRYL!!!GEENA!!!help me to perfect my
english.
i dunno how to write a GOOD COMPO.
i duno how to create a climax which will
attract the reader..!!!!
there are jus so many "I DUNNOS".
whatever.
today sermon speaker has this REALLY GOOD
english pronunciation!!!!
she has this ang moh accent.but she AINT
an ang moh lar.
okok.ang moh is caucasian!!!proper english ma!
heard tat MOE is banning 10 yrs series.
instead they are moving towards 5 yrs series.
its true actually.
wads the point of doing the qns which is 10 yrs
ago?!?!?i think im still not in this world yet man!
hmms.dunno whether its out at the stores now?
but well anyway before tat,
let me hav a daily dose of my maple first.LOL.
peeps!dun worry!
im not addicted to maple now.
decide not to play intensively:)
ciaos ppl.have a good march hols!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing