April 04, 2006




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
YAY!!!!ZHI YANG WON!!!!!!

at first,i thought tat stupid renfred will win.
but den a MIRACLE HAPPENED!!!!
whahahahahahahahas..
u can ask my sister or my mom how crazy
i was when zhi yang won!!!!!
omg omg.
jus for goodness sake,RENFRED CANT SING.
sorry if i've offended u.
tat jian dan de ge which zhi yang sang
is so nice rite!!!!!
AW.come on!guys.agree with me!
hahas.ok.i admit im a lil out of my mind.
NOT IN THE RIGHT STATE.
pardon me x)
well well,i hope zhi yang will cut his OWN
album.
i cant stop listening to his songs.
today probability test was ok la.
whatever.sec 4 NO CA.HAHA!
tml is my 2.4 running.
God,give me the stamina.amen:)
this whole week got only one test.
BUT!!!next week.
i'll be hitting the books all day.
argh!!!!!guess wad!
i've even received my mid year schedule.
this year is a lil bizarre.
i'll be doing my chinese paper first on
28 april.
gotta REALLY MUG!!!!
hope to blog soon again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing