July 09, 2006




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
Seven random facts about me:
1.JJ rocks!
2.love my clique
3.i love my juniors!!!!!
4.turning 16 soon.
5.i hate studying.
6.love mapling.
7.im a girl.HAHA.




Seven things tat scare me:
1.creepy crawlies.
2.LOADS of hw tat need to be done.
3.u BOO! me all of a sudden behind my back.
4.ghostly happenings.
5.exams.
6.being alone.
7.everything ard me turned topsy-turvy.




seven songs at the moment:
1.angel to you,Devil to me
2.Lies
3.Just The Girl
4.Resign
5.Pop Princess
6.Good Day
7.Time machine
[ITS ALL MY CLICK FIVE!!!!]



Seven things i like:
1.seeing straight ace in my result slip.
2.money all ard me
3.shop till i drop.
4.My clique
5.my fantastic family.
6.NO EXAMS!!!
7.everybody




seven bad habits:
1.shaking my leg
2.sit like a coolie on the chair
3.laughs like a silly nutcase.
4.hot temper
5.my messy table.
6.sleep like nobody's business.
7.mapling all the time.




seven victims:
1.Lewei
2.enxiu,the chick!
3.Raquel
4.Wan jie
5.chermaine
6.Vivian
7.GEENA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing