October 28, 2006

okay!previously i typed a post.
and now!!its gone
totally.
well.on account on one pretty person,
i shall just retype again.



okayokay!this portion over here is dedicated to
the one and only
LEONG YANPING
why lei?
becuz whenever i feel like having a brand new
blogskin,she will always be than willing to make
one for me.
yes!and with tat artistic talent of hers,
the outcome of every blogskin always satisfy
me without fail.
aint kidding.
this present skin is wayy too sweeeeet for me.
HAHA!frens ard me will know tat im actually
a very,yeah,CRUDE person.
but for this particular blogskin,
i like it a lot!
cuz got my Yul and Caijing!cheers`
actually im starting to like shin too.
he has this very cute side of him.
if u guys catch princess hour on channel U.
anyway,all credits to leong yanping(:
loves<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing