February 20, 2007






*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own



sorry everyone!
my comp went into coma.
HAHA!


anyway,first of all.
i wish everyone a great piggy
year.
this year is yet again,
another mugging year for me.
sch has been very hectic.
remedials and lessons are enuff
to drive me crazy.
its my final sprint and
im going to chiong chiong chiong!
HAHAHA.

i received my Os results not
long ago.
my maths managed to hit a B3.
initially,
i was feeling quite upset.
anyway!im gna retake.




Ms ng is trying to finish our
Amaths syllabus and
im suffocating.
ahh!!!!

yesyesyes!now i have another shelf
for my other books.
didnt know that my sister has so much
junks in her shelf.
had a hard time dumping them.


AW.school starts tmr AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing