January 26, 2008






*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own





WELL,SO JUST NOW I WAS TYPING &
THE WHOLE WINDOW JUST CLOSED DOWN.
THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TYPE EVERYTHING AGAIN!


oh wad did i type?
yes!my results are not exactly
stellar but am contented :D:D
the biggest surprise is my english.
thank God!:D


now comes the next problem,
my r4 is 14,after cca is 12.
but then i just varely scraped
through the COP.
whatever the case,i'll just let
my sister see through my choices
& shld be able to register tonight!
Lewei loves the word-finance!
is there any1 out there puzzled by
this L1R4+cca thingy?
if yes,can ask me you know!
hahahahahahahahahaha.
(jiejie,dun laugh!)


so next month is evangelism
month!(i think so)

shld i withdraw jc & go work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing