June 21, 2008






*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own


Better In Time - Leona Lewis

i also think Leona Lewis sounds almost
like christina aguilera as well.
hahahahha i think i will always
associate good singers with christina
augilera lah!

i really miss my hair.
but now i felt my head becoming
much lighter
aiyah!jus wait for it to grow
longer lor =)

and omg!
school's starting soon.
have u guys enjoyed enough?!
No for me.
I WILL START COUNTING DOWN TO
THE NEXT HOLS!
teee heee.
this shows how eager i am :D
when school starts,there will be
econs peer assignment,PBL proj partII,
bstats test 2(ohman!) and eh
more to come.
stress is mounting inside meeee!=(

i cant wait for next sem or even year two
i cant wait to graduate.
i cant wait to get out of ngeeann quickly!
(though it rocks!:D)

oh its june already.
one more month to my birthdayyyy!
and i will officially turn 18!
oh wait.i dont feel im 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing