August 29, 2008






*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own



HOLIDAYS ARE LOVE.


went back to gm this morning.
like what i said in my previous post,
i DRAGGED myself off my bed.
quickly washed up & rush off to meet
my clique.
it was really a good time catching up
with my teachers!
talking to them just brings me back
to the good old days!
hahahahahahahahahaha.

head to town after that.
with a plain class tee and gm shorts.
TO TOWN.YES.TOWN.
hahahahaha
yang was like "huh!like that to town!"
There're no ugly girls in this planet,
but lazy girls (:
& i'm one of them.
i love to doll up!BUT when my mood is not
there,i can jus go out in a plain tee
and shorts.
thats how lazy i can get.
lazed ard in far east and ate fried mars
bars!
after that xiuqi,lewei and I went to
bugis.
actually didnt wanted to spend on anything.
hah! but eventually bought a blouse back.
and i pretty liked it!
yes thats NORMAL my day went,but i enjoyed
myself very much.
hmms.
so wad shall i do tmr?
beats me.
but im definitely gonna finish reading
my new moon AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing