March 09, 2004

haix....bACk frm lunch..jane went to photocopy EDWJ...den i go hawker centre n eat my lunch...feel so *bLoatEd..*today g0rt maths test...dunno whether can make it or n0rt....not so confidence at alL...today was a bad day for me...my fren accidentally broke my bottle...my ah bu surely come back will scold me one lorx...hack care!...i feel so *hEarTbrOkeN*that cost me $6.90...some of u may think that its a small amount of money...why so bother bout it.....but i not rich lorx...haix....wish that i could pass my geography and maths....i wish to get flying colours for my tests....hey...frenz...pls support me!yah~.....=(......tml g0rt chinese test...haha..i always score well for this subject....but still must study larx....i want to GET FLYING COLOURS!!!!!!k...dunno wad to write liaoz....chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing