March 07, 2004

*p[h]ew!*...feel sHo tIreD...cuz just came back from church...today was shu ling's birthday....so we help her celebrate....we sabo her lyk seow...its like her whole face g0rt cream lorx...but we didnt smash e whole cake on her lar....was quite fun....and she so ke lian...nvm...haha...haix...dunno wad to do now..dunno wad to say also...havent even check mail...e minute i got hooked to the interent was to update my bloggie...i dun even know how to put a tag board....teach me....anyone know,pls call me....thankies...haha...this week g0rt chinese and maths test...den tml stil g0rt english remedial....dun feel lyk going...but nvm....maybe learn more things....i shall lokk on the bright side...hmmm....wad shall i do now??read finished my literature liao...the ah bah's $$...i think i will revise my chinese bahx....gonna get good grades so that my mom will not complain that i only know how to go out....dunno how to study....i must have Time management....haha....sound lyk old grandmother lyk that de...but aniwae,got to go.....chaoz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing