March 30, 2004

*w.A.i.t.I.n.g*

Trust in the Father's care and protection

haha...back from school...today g0rt back my vocab mock test...i failed!....haha...but smth tat is very funny is tat i actually got e highest for my test!!!God is starting to do wonders in my life....haix...today kleo wrote a letter to me...tml i've got e actual vocab test....I must work hard!...i think jane is treating me colder and colder...i dunno wads wrong wif her......has she changed????i dunno...im reallie confused...she is a total different person as last year...i dunno wad to do.....smth....she reallie make me angry...she always doing things that is ridiculous...last year i used to have tat feeling of sharing secrets wif her....budden tis year.....when i want to tell her a secret....smth is hesitating me frm telling her....i hope she will read my blog...k...gonna read my vocab!chaoZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing