March 29, 2004

*w.A.i.t.I.n.g*

Trust in the Father's care and protection

haha...now kleo is helping me to put a tagboard onto my blog...hmm...den everyone can tag me liaox...whahahax....aniwae,zi en bought a billabong bag....same as xinyi...yesterday was marc's burfday....haha...and jeanne,shermain they all go to marc's hse...haix...my mom work overtime...im all alone at home....im a latch-key....lyk everyone neglecting me lyk tat de...haix...sHo sad...but aniwae,God cares for me...im so thankful i have God...haha...this wednesday got vocab test...and its lyk i havent even learn a single thing lorx...haha...im gonna work hard....later my mother dun let me go out ler....i must jia you!....hmm....im sho hungry now...no one cook for me....=(......im starving....no strength lyk tat....i scared later got gastric pain...how???k..now dun feel lyk typing liaoz...buaix....take cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing