June 19, 2004

*bLuR*

Trust in the Father's care and protection

okok...my blog now is reallie in a mess...kleo is helping me now...arrgghhh....im lousy in HTML lor...nvr mind...thanx so much kleo....LOVE YOU!!!*muacks*haix...later must do holiday hw le...Mrs Lian gif one....wadeva compo...dunnoe lar...haix....its extra...next week gonna gonna be de last week of hols...haix....wish to have longer hols leiix....y dun they just gif us one year rest...haha...by then...my brain will be hardened....cant think of anything liao...oh gosh...now got so many nicee movies....i want to watch the Jackie Chan(around de world in 80 days),The best bet....yeah..i think tats all..i'll also be going out wif my "Gang" to shop....haha....dun worry...im not gangsters...just my group of frenx lar...yar...to have fun marhxx...im going to enjoy my last week of hols lyk siao...but dunnoe my mother let me go out or not...cuz im going out 3 days lyk tat....intending lar...still dun know yet...i think i shld gif credits to kleo...cuz shes lyk helping me to do all the HTML stuff now...kleo...really THANK YOU so muchif u need my help one day...i'll be more than willing to help...yar...i think tats all...cant wait for another term of hols...cuz i lyk to slack?haha..yeah...maybe...when school reopens...i hafta study again..till my brain cells burst...haha..im exaggerating..(did i spell correctly?)havent been running...my stamina will drop lyk siao...maybe run 1 round...i oreadi drop?hope not...yay!new blogskin coming up....wonder wad will it be lyk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing