June 15, 2004

*N.O O.N.E I.S P.E.R.F.E.C.T*

Trust in the Father's care and protection

wah...kLeo is now in |Puhket| enjoying herself...wondering wad is she doing now...haha...heard tat the beach there very nice to play...better than Singapore beaches wor...haix..wished to go...but no $$....envy of kLeo man!...can go wherever she wants...*sobx* *sobx* haha..kleo is help me to change my blogskin when she's back...cant wait for her to come back...tml got choir...still need to go back...dun feel lyk going back leiixx...dun have the mood/feeling to go back...im luRve hols now....although its kinda of bored now...can let me relax....free from any troubles....HOMEWORK!!!!!and lastly |STRESS|...stress can grow white hair lei..u know...haha...i heard tat stressed is desserts....[spell stressed another way]yeah...got this from the MRT..haha...hmm...im waiting for my fren to confirm wif me the date...when r they going to watch |The best bet|??another Jack Neo's movie...his movies r often simple but toching and teaches us some values at e same time...lyk |The Homerun| movie...so touching!!!!!We must learn to treasure the things we have...yahxx...haha...hmm...Jane,Zi en are back from their Regional Camp...haha....nobody cooking lunch for me.....*cries* im going to eat instant noodles later...im a pig one...dont u know??i can stay at home the whole day if im lazy to go out...my Life now is Eat,sleep and PLAY!haha...pig hor?Shi Yun come back yesterday...wish to go overseas....go Malaysia i also happy...i've nvr been to Malaysia at all....not even Genting or Johore!!!!!pathetic...i dun know wad to do now...im taking off my braces soon...once my teeth r straight n it'll be my sister's turn to put braces cuz her teeth got a little bit "rabbit"...yeah...den quite ugly...so my mother let her make lorx...okay...i think i've blog enuff...tatarz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing