June 30, 2004

[unlucky day]

Trust in the Father's care and protection

oh man...today i was so unlucky..u know wad..my lower part of the skirt kana chewing gum...den so sticky...very hard to take off....y tat person is so inconsiderate?!?!go n throw the chewing gum there?!?!?arrgghh....today in school was so free..had only 2 periods of lesson...chinese and science...Mrs Lian and Ms nainee nvr come...bored...after school still haf dun know wad talk...about recycling blah blah...after the talk...went to Sing post to eat Long John...we walk there!....haha...exercise ma..walking there with a empty stomach...while walking...my wan jie saw my skirt got white white thing...which is the CHEWING GUM...was so infuriated...haix...no choice...wad to do...continue walk lorx...reach Long John...went to buy the food...the cashier fill the water to the brim of the cup...den i accidentally spilled the water...KANA my shirtARRGGHH....more angry worz~haha...angry with myself??wish i could turn back the time..but i hope this wont happen to me again...*sobx*

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing