July 03, 2004

[laCk of sLeep]

Trust in the Father's care and protection

aiyoh..now im so tired..yesterday slept at 12 plus...today woke up at 830?!?!?!my eyes got problem...how can i wake up so early when i slept so late??aniwae..aniwae...today went to the library to do the chinese articles thingy wif jia yu...den came back to do some other hw...yeah...came online 4 about 2 hours??but din blog...so now blogging...at e same time need to find some info about the stupid home econs thingy...doing all these is just a waste of my time...my new chinese teacher look very nerd and square lei..he lyk to act fierce??i think so..cuz everytime we noisy..den he will start shouting...but i prefer this teacher la..last semester my teacher was my chinese shou chen...Liu lao shi din even teach us much...i prepared myself for the exam one.. aiyah...tml is combined service at 1030...later still gonna watch Spy Kids wif mua sister...yeahxXxX....i think i better start searching info for my wadeva home econs....*ahem*

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing