December 11, 2004

yoshiEx....long time nvr blog ler...hahas.thursday went to my sister's event...quite boring actually...den yesterday went parkway..to buy my scandals laRhs...i saw one scandals at Leather Ark....i lyk tat a lot...but du have my shoe size....haix...quite disappointing...oh!yah!u know wad!i saw my long-lost-friend......Fiona....she used to live beside me...but in e end i moved to Aljunied...den din contact her liao...cuz dun have her phone number ma...she's taller than me now...her sister now soooooooooo chio....aiyoh....yups...wad a coincidence....lOls.but we din talk when we met...i mean i dun dare speak up laRhs...she know hwo to play piano one....hmmm...wonder if she knows how to play "Pachaelbel"....my fav piano piece...yups...okok....today stayed at home de whole day....helped my mother to pack up the storeroom lorx.....woah..i din know tat there's so much stuff to throw...i couldnt bear to throw away my sec 2 books....but im glad tat i do not need to take D n T and home econs....argh..they are just not my cup of tea....later im going to tampines to buy my school shoes at Converse....whoo hoo~my books are not wrapped up yet...i still have to get my uniform!!!!!there's so much things to do???im going bankrupt...cuz going out with my primary school friends...to get in touch with them..my shecdule for next week...

Monday:going out with Lewei to watch Polar Express...need $$
Tuesday:Dental appointment....but uniform...den go out mother...need $$
wednesday:going to choir in the afternoon...
Thursday:going out with Yuan xin to Bugis....need $$
Friday:choir again!!!!

looks like next week,im fully "booked"...when have i become so "famous"???opss...hahas...just kidding...lOls.
oh!yah!!does anyone have "Glass Shoes" VCD...its a korean drama...if u have,pls leave a msg on my tag board...

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing