April 15, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
haix...haix....haix...haix....haix....haix....haix....haix....haix...haix...my A maths test is totally hopeless...im feeling so depressed now..today A maths test was darn darn difficult....hope there will be a rainbow...why am i toking so chim?l0ls.lyk lit lyk tat derhs.okays..wad i was trying to say was my A maths test....i just hope i can pass....just let my tyco can liao..today is iNternAtiOnaL frienDship daY!had fun in school.watched some performance in shaw hall in the morning...they were telling us about some stuff on Thailand,Indonesia,Cambodia,Korean and Japan....they taught us some language...."Or Kun"is thank you in Cambodia...er...if im nto wrong...im mixed up with all de language....i want to let all my friends know that i really treasure all of you....and hope our friendship will lasts forever!!!gave sweets to my 4 best cliques...l0ls.hope u will lyk itt!after the IFD,went back to class for chemistry test...it was a retest lar...still okay lar....haix....im still brooding over my A maths test....=( i just cant stop thinking about it.i think i just have to buck up in my mid year.about few more weeks,i will be taking my mid year....gosh~!!!!!i better work hard man!after school,went to eat Tom Yam with Jeanne...Jane came to join us later.went to mac...jeanne taught jane maths...spent a few hours in mac...maths is really tiring if we dunno how to do...but it can be fun if we know how to tackle the problem.we left mac at 5.Jeanne came to my hse....tats all for todayy.next week...hmms.got a number of tests...chao..
argh!my blog skin got problems again.okays.its time to change my skin again.haix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing