April 16, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
*yawns*tired...just now went to stardiee at sing post mac...wanted to stardiee at my hse area...but we know there gonna be lots of GMs going mac derhs.my hse area very famous wor...l0ls.bhb.i spent the whole of 2 hours doing on one POA qns...the "T" account...tat means i have to record on the ledger paper lar...my eyes now going to pop out liao...but efforts have paid off..i understood..at least now i have a better idea..or else i will always keep on asking regina....really want to thank her...i dunno hwo to express my gratitude towards her...l0ls.lyk very mushy rite?we went off at around 3 plus...cuz she got tuition...now e foundation of my POA is more firm...sec 3 life...???im tired.exhausted.im nort feeling downn..but exhausted.can i go back to my sec 1 n 2 life...???there's really lots of fun....endless fun...i can only have them as my memories..
these memories have etched on my heart...i will treasure them and nvr let it fade away...
did i sounded too chim...nvr mind...im off to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing