May 23, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
l0ls.okayy.cut my hair...real SHORT!!!!!!!above shoulder..very short rite?cuz this gonna last 4 at least a year...haix.i lyk the back.but the front...it l0oks a little weird....=((
but dun care ah....i've cut my hair...yups...if my frenz wanna laugh den laugh lorx...cuz i know they will only laugh for a period of time and they will get tired of it...so wad for shld i care?tml im back to school again.going to have ball games!WOW!!!!tats going to be so fun!!!!!bwhahahahaha!!!!!l0oking forward...after cutting my hair,went hawker centre to eat dinner.after tat.walked at OG...now OG has not much clothes...all so old one!!!!very ugly...then went around..see see l0ok lo0k....den go home loh.aniwae,hope my class will win tml!!!!!YAY!!
[HOPE 3-1 JIA YOU!!!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing