May 24, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
haix.went back to school todayy.all my friends got a shock...and some of my friends said my hair style l0oks lyk Genna..erm...i wonder if she's pissed.it was not my intention to have the same hair style as hers.this was all just a coincidence.apologies to her.okayy.had captain ball games todayy..inter-class!we had a little tiff with faith 3-2..but now shld be okayy liao.
went back to class.g0t back all our exams scripts.haix.all my marks is sh0 disappointing.hey.i managed to pass A maths!it was sucha miracle.din expect tat i would pass..heeX!but failed my express E maths loh.stoopid!!!set until so difficult!!!haix.my POA was not bad.wan jie scored SUPER DUPER well..l0ls.well done!hmms.okayy.blog later.im off to eat my dinner noww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing