June 04, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
woah~!had a tiring day todayy.woke up at 7.had flag day.its helping a christian organisation,"Teen challange".Lewei,wan jie and me to0k MRT to Outram.walked all the way to People's park.i stationed myself at the chinatown MRT.i mean outside larhs."business was quite go0d over there.no Ang mohs donated to me.!how stingy are they!and i nvr approached tham anymore.they are only willing to spend their money on luxury.haix.luxury wont last long for them!hmph~!!!then halfway,a MRT staff came to tell me tat i shldn't stand there.they say they have a camera over there.so what?den stand at other places.sun was quite strong.many donated to me.and they told me to stand at other places.how kind of them!den sat down to rest.was talking to shi yun on the phone...then SUDDENLY i saw a group of girls behind me!!!!!!!!!!i freak out!it was actually cherryl,geena,joyce,joeline and erm.....forgot liao.i think they wanted to find out who am i larhs.haha...ab0ut 12 plus lyk tat,i started walking back.al0ng the way,i asked some ppl to donate...
after tat,went to church.todayy was my Youth anniversary.i din managed to invite my friends.cuz some of them go overseas or lazy to go out..so bad!!!!played amazing race.went four stations.the whole youth alive started running.in my group,there's cherilynn,jeanne,carrisa,Elson,thaddeus and hsi friend.forgotten his name larhs.we were suppose to go four stations.Aljunied,Bedok,Pasir Ris Park and tampines.we went to Bedok..den Tampines...followed by Pasir Ris Park..and Last but not least.aljunied.!i was perspiring all overr..my shirt was wet...even worse!my shirt was black!black is a absorber of heat!!!along th wayy,met up with a lot of groups.tried to pretend tat we finished a lot of stations.l0ls.then pia all the wayy back to church.guess wadz my team position?THIRTEEN!!!!!at least we are not the last group marhs.heh heh!
had sermon.given by singaporean Ang Moh.he had no american accent.he was born in singapore.but his parents are caucasians.yups.den there was dinner but i missed tat and went home.had LOADS LOADS of fun todayy.im so HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing