June 06, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
ouch!!!!my ulcer is not recovering..i hate the excruciating pain!!!!!it hurts a lot.i cant even eat my food properly!argh!!!!!im trying to drink all sorts of cooling water....in the morning.went to school at 10 plus fer ch0ir.i din sing.sat at one corner.told Ms Loh tat i have ulcer.i cant even stretch my mouth lorhs!!!Lewei also din sing.she g0rt sore throat.den talk to her.den suddenly saw wan jie went to the toilet.her face was pale white.Lewei and i followed after her.she wasnt feeling well.Lewei to0k Taxi with her.
YAY!!!my sister will be away for two weeks..everything in the house will be minE!!!!she went for mission trip in indonesia.but will have t0 l0ok after my mother larhs.den my sister told me last nite."With Freedom, comes with great responsibilities." this is my msn nick.hey.found out one thing."Inuyasha" is nice.im trying to save all the images.its a japanese show.has over 100 episodes...wah...a lot rite??tats all."Inuyasha" is showed on every wednesday,thursday n Friday.Arts Central.11pm.must watch!or u'll regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing