December 22, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
peeps.trust me.
pls go n catch KING KONG!!!!
this MOVIE almost moved me to tears.
my fren weep ok!
really.this movie shows LOVE.
i mean not tat kind of LOVE.
aiyah.i dunno how to explain it thru words.
for my sake,pls go n watch ok!
REALLY!!!!!!the ending is really touching.
went out with yuan xin ystd.
den dunno wad to do in tampines ma..
cant blame lar.singapore is jus too small.
so went to watch KING KONG.
n it turned out to be SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!
oh gosh!i guess the only movie which i regretted
watching was OCEAN TWELVE.
hahas.i dun understand the story line.
its complicated..
schools starting so0n.
gotta get myself out of this holiday mood.
have to get myself prepared for N lvl.
can someone teach me how to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing