December 24, 2005




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
ahh!!my legs r aching!!!!
can someone help me massage?LOL.
ok.i know tat sounds lyk im a tai tai.
but IM NOT.
ystd was a SUPER LONG DAY.
went to ice skate with chan,shi ying,
chermaine,jane,lewei,shi sheng and his cousin.
the rink was freaking COLD.
i touched the ice n it FREEZES my hand
i fell two times.one on the butt and the other
on my hand lar.
I HIT MY BUTT!i just plopped down.
luckily,my butt doesnt hurts.
MY LEG ACHES..!!!!!!!
how i wish theres a massaging machine rite in front of me now!!!!!
chan sat down on the ICE!!!
TRUCKLOADS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!
butt was rather cooling.HAHA.
after tat went for christmas party.
KNOW WAD!!!!cherryl says i LOOK PRETTY in my msn display pic!!!OMG.
im not gonna change my display pic FOR GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing