September 20, 2009



*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

oh.
i actually forgot to share about this miracle(?)
yeah.
my exam papers for last sem were fri,sat,mon
then friday(yes!i waited a week for the freaking IFA
paper to be over)
so monday was actually tax exam.
apparently,
i had more time to study for my FIT paper,
which was my 1st paper.
then for my tax paper on monday right.
the previous day,which was sunday,i was in church.
by the time i got home and got into proper
study, it was like...eh, around 3pm?
Ironically, i scored A for tax and B+ for FIT instead.
Irony yes?
hahhaha when God Works, all i could do is just to
STAND IN AWE.



*THUMBS UP FOR JORDIN SPARKS*
she really....ROCKS, literally.
her lyrics are unique and different.
Every little tear
I was scared to cry
Everything I feard
But I kept inside
I don't wanna hold it back
One more day
Oh was it away
Every tiny thought
Clouding up my head
Every single word that
I never said
I refuse to feel ashamed
Let it rain
Let it rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing