September 26, 2009




*HUGS* TOTAL!
give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

Adapted from FB;

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me, well I guess I'll make my own way. [turns out the people you know could be talking behind you and not tell you what your mistakes are until they find a big mistake to blow the whole cover up. Worth saving or worth giving up?]

nope.we talked about you RIGHT INTO your face.
fyi,we dun talked behind ppl.

let me get this straight: I made mistakes, you all want me to settle them. Okay. Then why didn't anyone tell me my mistakes in detail long before? Only to wait til this happened and you all come together to assure yourself that the ugly side of me is out? Then good thing I also realised an ugly side of you all: talking back but not telling others of their mistakes. Hmm. Maybe I should just end things here.

my sentiments exactly.
lets just end things here.
i've seen through youu.
friendship VS r/s.
u chose the temporal option.
the one that doesn't last.
choices come with consequences.
bear this in mind and dun come telling me,
in future,u regretted.

---------
I've finally gotten over this issue.
HOORAY!
time to party.
chikheng and weihan,
you're being MISSED BIG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing