April 06, 2014



*HUGS* TOTAL! give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
ALRIGHT. last blog post was exactly before the start of the semester. time flies and i'm now at the end of the 13 horrific weeks. Thank God for strength,grace and wisdom to last me through the semester. now its just setting my momentum to start studying for my 3 friggin' papers. TSK. okok. studying is still a tad better than working alright. I have also come to an end of the ladies fellowship. i would strongly suggest the guys in my cell have it too! so that you know you arent struggling alone. not that we are desperate, but rather a good heart-pouring session. to affirm one another that its okay to struggle in this area. oh wells:/ im 24 this year and looking at your friends getting hitched and you're not? it gets pretty depressing at times though :/ *looks at myself* I am not ugly right? HEYHEY! Jas, save your best for the last. It gets so easily for guys to tug at the strings of a girl's heart. I WILL GUARD MY HEART. still cant thank God enough for letting me find a good internship. totes stoked about it! 1500, 7 days worth of leave,able to earn a semester's worth of sch fees. He is indeed our Jehovah Jireh. He provides today i signed up for church camp too. cant believe the first quarter of the year is ending. I pray that God will grant the desires of my heart. When will my prince charming in white tuxedo comes galloping?

1 comment:

testing