August 04, 2014



*HUGS* TOTAL! give JasMIn3 more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
*Gasp* half of 2014 has flew past. Month of May was a month of winding-down, after having finished my exams. June- Still hibernating and it was high time to plan for bidding. July- a month of celebration,jubilation and nostalgia as I attended SMU commencement plus NTU convocation. What can I say? I can't wait to grad. Especially after the episode of my mom's fractured finger, I can't wait to join the workforce to help alleviate the burden at home. I will soon be starting on my senior year this month. it's a gush and mixture of emotions. I will soon say goodbye to my 18 years of studies. sometimes, it really makes me wonder the use of it. now that I have done a few internships, the things we learnt could just bring us THIS far. studies is made bearable becos you know you're not alone. people around you helps to keep you going. Now:Start of August 2014. 15 weeks of internship done. greatly blessed,highly favoured. for having good colleagues and most imptly,a good boss. steep learning curve but I have gained alot. The internship at the Msia conglomerate pales in comparison with WoodMac. The future remains uncertain but I shall commit it to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

testing